Repairs And Services
Is your trusty steed in need of some TLC?
No time to do it yourself? Let us do the hard work for you!
"Couldn't recommend more! I bought a bike off gum-tree and it was in awful condition. I took it for a full service at BBP and it is now like I have a completely brand new mountain bike. The staff in there are very friendly and honest- much more trustworthy than the big bike chains who will just rip you off. Would 100% recommend BBP to anyone looking for good bike servicing/parts/repairs at a good price."
Here’s how it works…
We offer a full repair and maintenance service. Any profit we make will be reinvested in our community programmes which help people from across Bristol get out on two wheels.
Drop in with your bike during our opening hours and to book your service!
What can you expect from us?
- We’ll provide a full quote when you drop your bike off, free of charge.
- Once your bike is finished, we’ll give you a call to let you know.
- All bikes repaired by us are given a thorough test ride before being returned to you.
Prefer to do the work yourself?
Come along for Bike Kitchen or Womxn’s Night, and if you’re new to bike mechanics, check out one of our maintenance courses first!
- Brake Service: £18.00
- Gear Service: £18.00
- Puncture: £12.00 including new inner tube
(rear tubes on e-bikes, hub gears etc. : £18.00)
- Tyre fitting: £6.00
(rear tyres on e-bikes, hub gears etc. : £12.00)
- Wheel truing: from £17.00
- Rear wheel fitting: £12.00
- Front wheel fitting: £6.00
- Headset fitting: £23.00
- Headset service: £20.00
- Bottom Bracket fitting/re-greasing: £20.00
- Drive train replacement: £25.00
(free on a Level 2)
- Chain fitting: £8.00
(without a gear service)
- Brake bleed: from £18.00
- Hub Service: £15.00
- Mudguard/Rack Fitting: £12.00/£8.00
- Bar tape wrapping: £5.00
- Minimum charge: £5.00
- Labour: £35.00 per hour
all prices inclusive VAT 20%
"The Bristol Bike Project re-engineered the gears on my old commuter bike with second hand spares. 3 weeks in and the results are excellent. Work was completed in 3 days as quoted and for a fantastic price. I'm really happy that parts are being re-cycled, staff and service was great."