FINALLY! We get to start Womxn’s Night sessions up again at the Bristol Bike Project!! As you can see, we’re very excited! We’ll be providing sessions with limited capacity to ensure we keep all volunteers and service users safe and maintain social distancing.
Before you book on, there’s a few things we need you to know…
- The workshops run every Monday evening, by appointment only (no drop ins!). We ask that you arrive promptly at 6.30pm and you will have up to two hours to repair your bike.
- Entry to the workshop costs £6 per hour.
- This is a DIY and DIT (do it together!) workshop, which means you are expected to work on your own bike, but the coordinator and volunteers are there to help and guide you.
- We are asking everyone to keep 2m apart as much as possible. On occasion, the coordinator and volunteers may need to come closer than 2m to help with your repair.
- Everyone attending the workshop is required to wear a face covering and gloves, unless medical circumstances means you can’t (please inform us of this).
- Finally, if you are displaying any coronavirus symptoms or have been asked to isolate, please don’t come to the workshop! Get in touch to let us know and we can rearrange your appointment.
If you agree to all this and would like to book on, please email email@example.com or pop into the workshop during our opening hours.
For more information about Womxn’s Night, check out this webpage!
See you there with spanners in hand.